Thursday, January 05, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #99 and a Pair of Pants

05-01-12c


05-01-12e


05-01-12f


January05


Deichmann Janet D Brogue


I’m wearing pants today! That doesn’t happen very often. I wanted to pair my new brogues with a wide leg trouser though, and as this pair is the perfect length for flats that’s what I went with. You may remember that these brogues were a gift from Deichmann Shoes just before Christmas. They are really well made and the tongue is stitched to the upper which is a detail I particularly like as it means it will stay in place. The brogues are super comfy and I’m sure they will become one of my favourite pairs of flats.

05-01-12b


05-01-12d


Today I have lots to do. I need to do some grocery shopping and prep the tea for tomorrow to go in the slow cooker. This evening is the Christmas/New Year party for the church choir, which involves a faith supper, so I need to get something to take to that too.

05-01-12


I added the red top under the sweater as an unexpected pop of colour, and also because I wanted another layer. The leopard print scarf was added for a second pattern and also for warmth. I can’t wait until January is over!

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Tan brogues – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £48

5 comments:

  1. I rarely wear pants either. I never knew there were so many fellow skirt and dress lovers out there until I discovered the blogosphere!

    I like your tan and red combination, as well as your leopard scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you wearing glasses - they really suit you. Do you have different pairs to wear with different outfits? I currently have tortoiseshell, dark red and gunmetal pairs and like to mix and match to change my look.

    All power to the girls with glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this .. The colours are lovely together :) You look very smart!

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - clearly I need to wear pants and these colours more often!

    Anonymous: I have these glasses and a silver metal framed pair, but I don't wear those much as I don't really like them. I am due an eye test next month and fully expect to need new glasses, so perhaps I'll get some new ones then.

    ReplyDelete