Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Outfit: Leopard and Black

11-01-12c


11-01-12e


January11


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Last night’s meeting was over in record time and we were finished by 9pm. That meant I could go home for a hot chocolate and watch most of He’s Just Not That Into You. I wanted to see it when it was in the cinema but never got around to going. That can only have been last year or the year before. I like how you don’t have to wait too long for movies to come on TV now, and even less time for the DVD release. I can remember when I was younger that it would be six months to a year before the film came out on video (no DVDs back then folks!) and then a further two or three years for it to be on TV.

11-01-12b


I have layered a cashmere sweater under my dress today in an attempt to stay warm, and it seems to be working. I have my glasses on as the fan heater in my office (yes, the heating is still broken!) was drying out my eyes yesterday and I’d rather wear glasses and be warm.

11-01-12d


Tonight I have a night in – yay! I need to pick up my coat from the alterations lady (I‘m excited to have another coat to wear that fits me!) and prepare some bits to go in the slow cooker for tomorrow’s tea.

11-01-12


I’ve just noticed that my co-worker is dressed very similarly to me today – clearly we’ve been working together too long!

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Black dress – H&M
Black tights – Tesco?
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood bangles – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £60

No comments:

Post a Comment