Saturday, January 07, 2012

Outfit: Saturday

07-01-12c


07-01-12d


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


I was so glad it was the weekend today and we enjoyed a long lie in. After breakfast I went to Tesco for some bits and pieces for tea today as the young man had arranged to go for a walk with his mate and come back for a hearty beef stew, done in the slow cooker. I got back and made sausage sandwiches for dinner.

07-01-12b


The young man went out with his mate and I prepared the stew, cleaned the bathroom, did some washing and made some soup. Then I took a walk up to the retail park for some exercise, and because I needed some eye cream from Boots. I was very glad I had walked, and felt fairly smug when I saw the chaos in the car park. The shops weren’t actually that busy and I had a good look at the sales, but there wasn’t a lot left. I did get some jeans in River Island though, to replace yet another pair that is too big for me. The eBay pile grows ever higher! These are the jeans I got:




When I got home I ran round with the vacuum cleaner, got the washing in from the line and set the table. I’m currently warming the plates and waiting for the lads to get back.

07-01-12


Sometimes Saturday just calls for jeans and a sweatshirt and the sailor collar on this sweater keeps things interesting. The jeans were an eBay buy over the holidays and my trusty wedge boots were warm and cosy in the cold wind.

Navy sweater – Topshop Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Beige boots – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment