Sunday, January 08, 2012

Outfit: Sunday School Teacher

08-01-12


08-01-12d


08-01-12e


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Last night’s stew was awesome – I will definitely be making it again. It was a beef stew with beer and barley in. I love barley – my mom used to put it in stews when I was little and then for a lot of years I think I kind of forgot it existed. We had stew at a friend’s house last winter and that had barley in it, and suddenly I remembered about it. Now that I have a packet in the house it will make an appearance in many more dishes. We had jam roly poly and custard (thanks to Aunt Bessie) for dessert, then headed up to our friend’s house to play Just Dance 3 (which is fab!) on the Wii on his big, enormous 50” TV screen.

08-01-12b


This morning I was up in reasonable time and headed off to church as I was teaching Sunday school. I had a large class of 7 (my usual number is 4) and we were learning about the Wise Men visiting Jesus. When I got home I made scrambled eggs on toast for dinner, then spent the afternoon pottering about the house and writing my Christmas thank you letters. We went to the young man’s aunt’s for tea, along with his parents.

08-01-12c


These are my new jeans from River Island. They are called Super Skinny and they certainly live up to that name! I bought them really to wear knee boots over them as my straight leg pairs tend to bunch up a bit, but I thought I’d try them with these faux fur trimmed booties this morning and liked how it looked.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Wonder Woman belt – River Island
Black booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £108

4 comments:

  1. Those jeans are super cute, and they look terrific on you! That's neat that you teach Sunday School. I used to do that too, and I really liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute boots!!! (or booties) LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! They're one of my favourite pairs right now.

    ReplyDelete