Friday, February 17, 2012

Outfit: Dreaming of Spring

17-02-12


17-02-12d


17-02-12g


February17


Atelier Mercadal leopard courts


As is so often the case, today’s outfit is inspired by another style blogger. Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen is one of my favourites and I have been reading her blog for a lot of years now. Back at the end of December she wore this. I thought the look said spring so I noted it down to wear when the new season was a bit closer. Although it is not quite spring yet, the days are getting longer and this week has been a bit warmer than the freezing days of late.

17-02-12c


I had just written ‘fabulous shoes’ to pair with this outfit so the arrival yesterday of my latest gift from Sarenza was most welcome. These are by Atelier Mercadal and are called Oasis Vintage. You can’t go wrong with a leopard print shoe and as the only pair I had have a very high heel, I was keen to get a slightly more sensible pair. These are leather inside and out and will go with everything.

17-02-12b


17-02-12f


Last night I went to choir practice at church. I like these practices as they usually finish around 9pm meaning you have some time left before bed when you get home. I went for an early shower as I wanted to watch Gypsy Weddings at 10pm. I went back downstairs and the young man was clutching his stomach saying he was hungry. I ended up making him a bacon sandwich.

17-02-12e


Tonight I need to plan my lesson for Junior Church on Sunday and I am hoping to catch up with my friend who has been on holiday for a couple of weeks.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print shoes – Atelier Mercadal (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Red beads – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £62

1 comment:

  1. Looking great! Really spring idea with the red jeans!

    ReplyDelete