Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Outfit: Flat Tuesday

14-02-12c


14-02-12d


19-10-11h


Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! The red sweater was completely unintentional today, but turned out to be quite appropriate. This is not what I was planning to wear at all today but last night I went to the gym for Boot Camp Conditioning and it turned out to be quite a hard workout. We did a lot of running around the room and by the time I got home the muscles in my calves were well and truly pulled and I was hobbling around, especially on the stairs. I thought there would be no way I could do heels today so I switched this outfit from Thursday to today as it included flats. Having got a good night’s sleep, I think I would have been OK in heels after all, but as the red top was so fitting for today I stuck with this.

14-02-12b


I don’t often wear my hair tied back. I quite like the look in person, but I don’t think it photographs well – it makes me look like I have no hair! I do like it pulled back off my face though.

14-02-12


What are your plans for Valentine’s then? I’m keeping it low key – I’m cooking the young man his favourite tea, and then we’re going to watch a DVD (if I can coax the DVD player back to life – I’ll have to find the leads for my laptop as a back-up, just in case).

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Cream top – H&M
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print flats – George at Asda
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £36

No comments:

Post a Comment