Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outfit: Inadvertently Leopard Week

15-02-12


15-02-12e


February15


Nine West Neola Brown


I appear to be having a leopard themed week this week. It is completely unintentional. What can I say? I love leopard print and I have a lot of it.

15-02-12c


Last night we watched The Adjustment Bureau which a work friend had loaned me on DVD. It wasn’t a movie I’d heard of before, but I really enjoyed it. I quite like Matt Damon and Emily Blunt was good in it too.

15-02-12b


Today is just a regular work day. I have to buy petrol and the young man wants me to pick up a new electric toothbrush for him in Boots on my way home. There might be a trip to the mall this evening if the local Boots doesn’t have what he wants. Otherwise it will just be a quiet evening in.

15-02-12d


I think I need to stop pairing this skirt with blacks and browns and treat it as the neutral it is, pairing it with colour. I’m thinking a bright blue sweater might work well with it.

Brown cardi – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Brown top – H&M
Cream top – H&M
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Brown tights – Tesco
Brown boots – Nine West (Allders)
Cream beads – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £105

No comments:

Post a Comment