Monday, February 20, 2012

Outfit: New Dress Monday

20-02-12


20-02-12e


Atelier Mercadal leopard courts


Happy Monday y’all! I don’t have any pictures from yesterday – I was too busy to take any. I was on Sunday school duty so I got up and got ready and went to church. I like to set off nice and early when I’m on duty so that I can get somewhere close by to park. It turned out that there was only one child there in my age group (it’s the end of half term), so he joined the older group and I went back into the service.

20-02-12c


After the service I went to Tesco to do the grocery shopping, then went home and made some lunch. I knew I had to make a stew for tea to go in the slow cooker, and some soup for my lunches this week so after lunch I cracked on with that. What I wasn’t bargaining on was making scones but the young man said he would like some and they don’t take long thanks to the pastry hooks I have for my electric mixer. We had afternoon tea in the conservatory whilst the scones were still warm and they were lovely.

20-02-12b


I then had to clear everything out of my car as they are coming to collect it today to repair the damage from the van crashing into me two weeks ago. I did some ironing, ate the stew I’d made earlier (which was also delicious), made the lunches for today, then took an early shower and blow dried my hair with my Babyliss Big Hair.

20-02-12d


So this morning I am at home until my car is collected and the courtesy car is delivered. This dress is another eBay bargain – it was BNWT and I got it for half the price it was online originally. It’s a greener colour than it looks here – I shouldn’t have used the flash for my pictures I think. And yes, those are the same shoes as I wore on Friday. I wanted leopard print and it’s still a bit chilly for peep toes (or my new pair would have got their first outing) so these it was. The heel is a nice sensible height too which I love.

Tonight I have my gym class and tomorrow night we’re out for a meal at our local pub with my sister and her husband. And the good thing about not taking pictures yesterday is that I can wear the same thing again on Friday and photograph it then.

Teal dress – Next Tall (eBay)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Black tights – M&Co
Leopard print shoes – Atelier Mercadal (c/o Sarenza)
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment