Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Outfit: Rainy Wednesday

22-02-12d


22-02-12c


22-02-12e


February22


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


You might think that peep toe boots are not the smartest thing to be wearing in the rain, and you would be right! However, it wasn’t raining this morning and I don’t have to go anywhere outside in them today so I should be fine. I keep a pair of flat boots stashed under my desk in case I need to walk anywhere anyway.

22-02-12


This is the second of my charity shop bargain tops. It’s just a Primark one, but I love the colour of the stripes and again, it has super long sleeves. And for £2 you’re not robbed, are you?

22-02-12b


Tonight I have no plans as I am avoiding driving anywhere I don’t need to in that courtesy car. The good news is though that my car is being fixed (yay!) and should be back with me tomorrow. Hoorah!

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black and turquoise top – Primark (charity shop)
Denim skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – M&Co
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Silver earrings – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment