Monday, February 06, 2012

Outfit: Snowy Monday

06-02-12e


06-02-12c


06-02-12f


NL Brown


It’s still cold out so the snow is hanging around today. I wore my wellies to get to work as I didn’t know how much snow there would be over the other side of the city.

06-02-12


We had a new window fitted in the office over the weekend, so everything was covered in dust this morning. It should mean no more draughts though.

06-02-12d


Tonight is Boot Camp class at the gym and then I plan to have a quiet evening, perhaps with some hot chocolate and a slice of the cake I made yesterday (which is WW friendly – only 4 points per slice).

Brown sweater – Bench (eBay)
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Brown tights – Tesco
Brown shoes – New Look (eBay)
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

No comments:

Post a Comment