Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Outfit: Brown, Black, Tan

28-03-12


28-03-12e


March28


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


Sometimes I get a song stuck in my head for no reason that I can fathom. Since about 9 o’clock last night I’ve had Let ‘Er Rip by the Dixie Chicks going around and around. I was singing it as I was preparing the packed lunches for today; I was singing it in the shower. And I woke up this morning to find it still stuck in my head. Often I’ll spend all day singing the last song I heard on the radio that morning but I’ve not listened to the Wide Open Spaces album since Sunday night. I like the Dixie Chicks and all, but it’s starting to drive me a little crazy! I need to listen to something else.

28-03-12b


So last night I went to step class at the gym and then we called in on the young man’s parents to see their new washing machine (I know, we like to live life on the edge!). We got home and had an early-ish night watching Gypsy Weddings. I think it was the last one of the series – gutted!

28-03-12c


Today I am meeting my sister after work, then the young man is coming over when he finishes work and we’re all going for fish and chips.

28-03-12d


Bare legs for the first time today – we’re forecast highs of 21°C again. Yes, they really are that white; I’m not sure I can be bothered faffing with fake tan this year. No shoe save today but I brought my favourite summer shoes – my tan wedges – to wear later so I’ll try to remember to snap a picture and save those this afternoon.

Brown shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Leopard tank – River Island
Tan and black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Wooden bangles – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £66

2 comments:

  1. It's happened to me now - I saw the words 'wide open spaces' & automatically thought of he mansun song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only apologise! I don't know that song but I hope it was a good one if you were stuck with it all day.

    ReplyDelete