Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #12 and Spring Trousers

27-03-12b


27-03-12e


March27


LK Bennett leopard peep toes


These trousers are actually a slightly sandier colour than they look here, must be the flash. That’s the trouble with Daylight Savings – it’s dark on a morning again when I get up. The forecast is for highs of 21°C this afternoon so again, I layered up with a jacket (navy) and a scarf (leopard) this morning.

27-03-12


I had intended baking with the oat bran last night but when I consulted the recipe again it turned out I need natural yoghurt too, which I didn’t have, so I’ll get some of that today. Instead I washed my car and got all the ironing done, and then we watched a dramatic reconstruction of the sinking of the Titanic.

27-03-12c


These shoes were bought on eBay and are my favourite brand: LK Bennett. They were a snip of the retail price – gotta love eBay for a bargain!

27-03-12d


Tonight is step class at the gym.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M
Beige trousers – Topshop Tall
Leopard print peep toes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Wooden cross necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £89

No comments:

Post a Comment