Friday, March 30, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #15 and a New Car!

30-03-12b


30-03-12e


30-03-12f


March30


Atelier Mercadal leopard courts


I got a new car yesterday! I’m very excited about it! Long time readers of this blog will know I’ve had no end of problems in the past year or so with my car so I traded it in and am now the proud owner of a shiny new one (well, it’s 3 years old, but it’s new to me!). It is diesel rather than petrol which only caused a slight problem yesterday. I picked it up and it had below a quarter of a tank so I thought I’d better fill up. However, due to the numpties in the UK currently who are panic buying fuel (if you’ve not been following the UK news there might be a strike by tanker drivers at some point, but they’ve not even decided to go ahead yet, never mind decided when it will be, but people are stupid and have been panic buying anyway) all the garages near me had run out of diesel by 9pm last night. I went to get some today, and had to queue up for about 20 minutes.

30-03-12c


So yes, that’s partially why last night was so busy. I went home, went to pick up my new car, went to Asda for contact lens solution (their petrol station was closed at 5pm as they were out of fuel), went to pick up the young man from the train station, dropped him off at home, went to church choir. By the time I got home about 9.15pm I was starving as I’d only had a bagel and two crumpets for my tea. I had a bowl of cereal and then headed to bed and watched the final part of Mary Portas’s series about British made knickers.

30-03-12


Tonight I need to do the Tesco shop (in my shiny new car!) and do a few bits around the house. Then I’m looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

30-03-12d


Pair of shoes #15 is safe in the challenge. These are another pair that came courtesy of Sarenza (seriously, I think half my collection is from the Brand Ambassador programme now). They are a gorgeous soft ponyskin on the outside, with real leather on the lining and soles. The heels are there but low enough to be manageable, and I like the black patent detailing on the backs.

Green and navy stripe top – H&M
Navy tank (under) - River Island
Jeans – New Look
Leopard print shoes – Atelier Mercadal (c/o Sarenza)
Cream leather belt – gifted
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment