Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Latelies (in Text Form)

Happy Thursday! Here are the things I’ve been enjoying this week:

  • Eggs for breakfast on a week day – Scrambled eggs are one of my favourite breakfast dishes and it just feels so indulgent to have them on a work day. I’ve had them the past two Fridays and am planning on having them again tomorrow.
  • Mary Portas’s new TV show – I love Mary Portas and this new show is no exception. She’s attempting to manufacture a line of underpants in Britain, using British made fabrics and British workers. It’s proving harder than she thought and even the young man was gripped by last week’s episode. Looking forward to watching it tonight.
  • Crumpets – Eaten toasted with melted butter low fat spread yet still on the WW Filling and Healthy list (the crumpets, not the spread)? What’s not to love?
  • Sunny days – One of the things I love about spring is that it’s warm enough and light enough to dry washing outdoors. And if the forecast is good and you can do that on a week day, even better. This morning I hung out my washing before I made my breakfast. Was it not quite light out? Yes. Was it cold? Yes. Could I feel my fingers when I was done? No. Was I immensely glad to make a bowl of hot porridge when I got back in the house? Yes. Will it be worth it to have fresh scented, line dried washing when I get home? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment