Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #8 and the Wrong Choice of Tights?

22-03-12b


22-03-12e


March22


Dune back patent2


I checked out the forecast this morning and apparently we are to have highs of 16°C (60.8F) today. That’s warm compared to the temperatures we’ve had so far this year. Unfortunately I was already dressed by this point and I fear black tights might have been a mistake. Ah well, too late now.

22-03-12c


For the first time all week I have nothing planned for this evening, so I’m going to chill out and watch Mary Portas’s show about British manufacturing.

22-03-12d


This dress is a little on the large side now but I think it’s OK with a belt. I don’t really want to get rid of it as it’s so versatile and works all year round.

22-03-12


These shoes are one of my newer acquisitions, purchased in TK Maxx the other week when I was in Bristol. They are by Dune and although I am not usually a fan of plain black pumps, I really like this pair. I think it could be the patent leather that makes the difference.

Teal top – H&M
Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – c/o TightsPlease
Black patent shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Teal belt – Claire’s
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £96

2 comments:

  1. 1) Great shoes! 2) Black tights never can be a wrong choice! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. But it was a bit warm for black tights that day!

    ReplyDelete