Monday, March 12, 2012

Wonderbra Review


Last week Lingerie Please got in touch to ask me to review one of their products. I said I would love to review some lingerie and was offered a Wonderbra Full Effect. As I had never tried a Wonderbra before I was very interested to try one out.

When I first saw the Wonderbra Full Effect I was worried (as I always am by very padded bras) that there wouldn’t be room for me in the cups along with all the padding, but this turned out to be unfounded and the bra fits perfectly (I ordered my usual size). The padding is built in so you can’t remove it, but if a fuller bust effect is what you are looking for then this is the bra for you. The information on the packaging says the bra will enhance you by two cup sizes and it certainly does push you up and create an amazing cleavage. The padding is made of gel, air and foam and because it is built in the inside of the cups are smooth and soft making it very comfortable to wear. The straps are hooked on at the back so you can make it a crossback if you wish, making it very versatile.

The Wonderbra Full Effect is available for £28.99 from Lingerie Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment