Thursday, April 26, 2012

Outfit: Dark Lady

26-04-12b

26-04-12d



26-04-12g



April26



05-01-12g



LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


Happy Thursday y’all! I can’t promise any Thursday Latelies today, I’ve been a bit busy this week. But suffice to say the thing that I have been enjoying most this week is getting to hang out with the young man, the drama group gang and my little sister.

26-04-12f
 


26-04-12c


It’s not often I wear an all black outfit, but I thought this would be appropriate for my formal duties this evening. I had my crib sheet out yesterday and have learned all the names of the guests I’m expecting, along with which societies they are representing. Unfortunately I don’t know what most of them look like! I’m sure it will all be OK though.

26-04-12
 


26-04-12e


Last night I was on duty selling raffle tickets on the door at the show. I sold 375 (in strips of 5) so that was quite good going. Once the performance started the four of us who had been selling raffle tickets, programmes and quizzes counted up the money, folded up the raffle tickets, drew the raffle and then sat and chatted until the end of the first half. We then went to find the people with the winning raffle tickets and to try to flog some more quiz sheets. I went home after that, calling at Tesco on the way, and finally sat down to eat my tea at about 9.45pm.

Black wrap dress – Luxuriously Tall
Black top – Next Tall
Black tights – M&Co
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Silver hoops – gifted
Leopard print scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £59

1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes!!

    Your looking super slim here!!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete