Friday, April 27, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #31 and Show Take Two

27-04-12d



27-04-12b



27-04-12e



April27



Next black & cream
 
Last night went well. Most of the invited guests I was expecting showed up for the drinks reception before the show. It was nice for me to be able to put a few faces to names I have heard often over my years with the drama group, especially of those people representing other local societies. I served wine, juice and nibbles before the performance and then again in the interval. Everyone said they’d enjoyed the evening at the end of the show.

27-04-12
 
So tonight I actually have tickets for the show (watching it last night was a bonus I wasn’t expecting) and the young man’s aunty is going with me. She’s coming to our house for tea beforehand so when I get home I need to clean the bathroom, make a lasagne and tidy up.

27-04-12
 
Shoe save #31 is in the bag! These are Next shoes but they were bought in a charity shop for all of about £4.99. They’re a size 9 which is a rare find at the best of times, but especially when thrifting. They should have been £44.99 new (the label was still attached underneath) and they looked like they’d only been worn once or twice.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Cream leather belt – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

1 comment:

  1. We're glad the show went well for you!
    Excellent shoes !!! It seems the fit ideally to this specs frame )))

    ReplyDelete