Monday, April 09, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #23 and Easter Sunday

08-04-12


08-04-12b


08-04-12e


NL Turquoise flat


On Sunday morning we headed over to see my parents for a light lunch. Then we went and picked up my sister and went to see my cousin’s new house as she was having a bit of a get together for a housewarming. She’s moved into a shared house with two guys she didn’t know previously. Turns out one of them went to the same first and middle schools as my sister and me, and the other one knows the younger brother of someone who was at high school with me. Small world!

08-04-12d


08-04-12c


These shoes were bought way back when New Look first started doing size 9s. I think I saw them in the shop but the only pair of 9s they had were a bit beaten up so I ordered them online. They are real leather and come out several times each spring and summer.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Red and white stripe top – Kew 158
Red top – Next Tall (eBay)
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Turquoise leather shoes – New Look
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Sunglasses – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £179

No comments:

Post a Comment