Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Monday

We had a quiet-ish day yesterday. In the morning we headed into the city to the City Museum. I’d never been there before and there was a 1970s exhibition on that I wanted to see. It’s free to get in so we wander around the various other sections that were quite interesting too. We called in at the motor parts shop on the way back to get some new wiper blades for my car.

09-04-12


When we got home I baked some scones whilst the young man fitted my wiper blades, and then we had afternoon tea instead of lunch. We contemplated a walk but it didn’t stop raining until after 7pm.

Later on I made some oat bran pancakes and we watched Crocodile Dundee – top bank holiday viewing.

I would have saved the boots I was wearing today but I didn’t get a picture. And judging by the weather forecast for the rest of the week I’ll be wearing them several more times anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment