Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #26 and Black With Navy

17-04-12c


17-04-12b


17-04-12e


April17


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


Black and navy together used to be a huge no-no, but now that it’s perfectly acceptable it is one of my favourite combinations of neutrals. And you know I like to mix up my clothes into every possible combination so here’s another new one. It is still cold today – the little snowflake symbol stayed on my car thermometer the whole way to work – and it’s also raining, just to further compound the misery of the weather. Everyone is talking about ‘the week that was summer at the end of March’ and longing for some warmer temperatures.

17-04-12d


Last night I went to the gym and consequently I’m a little achy this morning. I’m sure it’s doing me good though, and I’m off to step class tonight.

17-04-12


One good thing about returning to work yesterday was that there was a package waiting for me. It was my latest gift from Sarenza and contained the lovely LK Bennett wedges that I’m wearing today (yes, I am on a private mission to own every pair of shoes that brand produces!). There are two raffia-bound wedge options available at present – the Zella which is the style I chose, and the Maddox which has a slightly higher heel. I opted for the lower heel as I think it will be more wearable for the summer (assuming we get one) and the fact that it came in navy. (Maddox comes in black or nude.)

Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Black trousers – Next Tall
Navy wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment