Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #25 and Au Naturelle

16-04-12e


16-04-12f


April16


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


So it was an early start this morning for work, but at least it is now light when I get up. We had an early night last night in preparation so it wasn’t as tough as it might have been, plus I have Wednesday off this week so I know it’s only two early mornings in row to ease myself back into it.

16-04-12c


I picked out a bright red outfit to cheer myself up, and to keep warm. It’s mid-April and spring temperatures should be with us by now, but we’re still getting days in single figures and night time frosts. Gah. I’m so sick of being cold now!

16-04-12


These booties were an eBay purchase but they were BNWT. Allie has a pair and she raved so much about how comfy they were that I had to try them out for myself. However, they weren’t cheap and they were only available in the US so I stalked them on eBay until I found a pair for less than £20 to offset the shipping costs. And I am pretty pleased with them too, although my toes are a little chilly today!

16-04-12b


This evening I have my Boot Camp gym class but at least I know that tea is already prepared for me – assuming the young man turned on the slow cooker that is!

16-04-12d


Oh, and the post title refers to my hair. This is what it looks like when I let it air dry. I combed some leave in conditioner through it and put in some mousse, and this is what happened.

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red and white dress – Peter Shires (Sammy and Sid Vintage)
Black tights – M&Co
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £98

No comments:

Post a Comment