Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Outfit: Black and White and Silver

09-05-12


09-05-12c


09-05-12f


May09


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


You’ve got to love short weeks. Two days in and it’s Wednesday already? Yes please!

09-05-12b


09-05-12d


Last night’s meeting was a long one (as I suspected it would be) and we didn’t leave the pub (it’s very civilised having committee meetings in a pub, isn’t it?) until 10.30pm. Consequently there wasn’t time to do anything else with the evening. Although the young man’s mum had popped round to see us before I went out.

09-05-12e


Today I need to get a couple of bits at lunchtime and post a birthday card, and I have no plans this evening. I’ll probably catch up on 10 Things I Hate About 1999 which I missed most of on Monday night.

Black wrap/shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black and white stripe shirt – Next
Black trousers – Tall Girls
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver and black bead bracelets – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £92

No comments:

Post a Comment