Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Outfit: Thrifted Trousers

08-05-12


08-05-12f


08-05-12g


May08


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


So these are the trousers I got in the charity shop on Saturday afternoon. They were just £4.49 and they’re from Gap so should be good quality. They have a 25% linen content so I’m not sure how they will stand up to wrinkling – that could be the reason they were in the charity shop in the first place.

08-05-12b


08-05-12e


The long weekend was lovely and it’s only another 3 full weeks until we get another one. Yay for May/June! A short week is always nice too. Tonight I have drama group committee and I think that’s it for the week. No other evenings out.

08-05-12d


08-05-12c


I’m wearing my LK Bennett wedges again because, seriously? Most comfortable shoes ever! Last Monday when I had them on I walked all the way to the shop up the top of the high street and back and they didn’t hurt my feet at all. Love them!

Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Grey crop trousers – Gap (charity shop)
Navy wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted

Total Est. Cost £23

No comments:

Post a Comment