Thursday, May 24, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #40 and Another Sunny Day

24-05-12c


24-05-12d


May24


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


I am loving the weather this week! Summer has arrived with a vengeance and we need to make the most of it because in the UK, who knows how long it will last?

24-05-12


Last night I sat in the garden in the sunshine again reading Gok’s Work Your Wardrobe book, and I also managed to squeeze in an episode of Flying Doctors on DVD. Tonight I have a drama group singing rehearsal but I’m not sure how much singing I’ll be doing as I’m still coughing a bit.

24-05-12b


I’m back on it with the shoe saving – two pairs in two days! These are by Roberto Vianni and were bought in the Debenhams sale many years ago. They come out every summer as they are a good alternative to sandals being so open but still being a shoe.

Brown shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Leopard print tank – River Island
Beige trousers – Topshop Tall
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)
Brown metal bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Wood bangles – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £69

1 comment: