Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #32 and a Forgetful Morning

01-05-12


01-05-12d


01-05-12f


May01


Hush Puppies Noella

It started out dry for the second day in a row today. That has to be some kind of record for the past month. There’s more rain forecast for later though (no one is surprised by that, are they?) and so it was out with the patent leather again. These shoes came care of Sarenza last summer, with one of my brand ambassador codes. They’re by Hush Puppies which is one of my favourite brands as they make cute shoes which are pretty comfy. I love the red patent and the ribbon ties, and the small round heel makes them very walkable.

01-05-12b

01-05-12c

Last night I went to the gym and the class was tougher than it’s been in a while. I was tired and a little achy when I got home but that won’t deter me from going to step class tonight.

01-05-12e
 
It felt so wrong putting on black tights on 1st May, but with the forecast for more rain and the temperatures taking a nose dive I didn’t have much option. It was either tights or trousers and trousers tend to get rather wet when it rains. I completely forgot to put on any jewellery this morning and only realised when I was taking my pictures. I ran back upstairs and dug out my red beads and that’s why they’re not in the main pictures. I must have been super sleepy when I was getting ready this morning!

Black and white stripe dress – River Island
Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – Silkies
Red patent shoes – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Red belt – Next Red beads – eBay
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment