Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Outfit: Awesome Leather Blazer

02-05-12b



02-05-12



02-05-12g



May02



Dune back patent2

Last night my attempt to go to the gym was thwarted by the young man getting home late. I missed my class and so ended up staying in and watching the Hairy Bikers instead. I’ve never seen it before but I really enjoyed the show (for those not in the UK, it’s a cookery show involving two bearded men on motorcycles travelling around and cooking). After that we watched part of Speed (which always reminds me of my favourite Simpsons epidode: The Springfield Files “there was this movie where the bus had to SPEED around the city keeping its SPEED above 50 miles an hour and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode. I think it was called The Bus That Couldn’t Slow Down”).

02-05-12c

02-05-12e

Today I have a coffee date with my friend, and I need to buy some crumpets because we’re out of them and frankly, I think I may have an addiction. Other than that there’s not a lot going on today.

02-05-12d

02-05-12f

As it’s now May I can no longer face wearing my winter coats (though I may change my tune on Saturday if the forecast high of just 7°C comes about) so I dug out this leather blazer that I got in a charity shop last year. I love the colour so paired it with all black to really let it stand out. I think I have finally mastered the art of the sock bun too – I wore one all weekend and it stayed put. Let’s see how today’s fares!

Red leather blazer – Mango (charity shop)
Black top – Long Tall Sally Black trousers – Next Tall
Black patent leather shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted Black and silver stud belt – free with some trousers
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Grey leopard print scarf – c/o Moodys

Total Est. Cost £93

No comments:

Post a Comment