Thursday, May 03, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #33 and a Poor Forecast

03-05-12c



03-05-12e



03-05-12f



May03



Anna Field brown flat

I have a hair appointment this afternoon and the forecast is for rain. But OF COURSE it is. That is my other magic power you know. I book a hair appointment, I make it rain. Every time. My hair seems to be behaving today though. I think it knows it's about to be cut.

03-05-12b
 
Last night I washed my car. Actually, that could have something to do with the forecast too. But it really needed it. It was filthy after the month or so of rain we’ve just had and I’m trying to take good care of my new car. I also watched 10 Things I Hate About...1987 which was awesome and brought back lots of childhood memories.

03-05-12d
 
Today is going to be busy – after my hair cut I need to go and vote in the local election, do the Tesco shop, pop to Boots for some hairspray and probably do a bunch of other stuff I can’t think of right now.

03-05-12
 
Another shoe save is in the bag! These brown flats were sent to me by the lovely people at Zalando a couple of years ago. They have sturdier soles than many pairs of ballet flats so are great for days that involve a lot of walking. And they have a strap which means I can cycle in them and they stay on my feet.

Brown cord jacket – Topshop Tall
Brown top – H&M
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Brown flats – c/o Zalando
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood heart necklace – Scope
Wood bangles – gifted
Brown metal bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £30

No comments:

Post a Comment