Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Outfit: Easy Casual

27-06-12d


27-06-12c


27-06-12e


June27


George Zebra Flats


What is easier than a dress and a cardi? I was going to wear my peep toe Miss Sixty booties with this, without the leggings, but I decided the dress was a bit short for such a high heel and bare legs, so leggings and flats it was. I’ll save the booties for another day with a longer skirt.

27-06-12b


27-06-12


Last night I went to the gym, did step class and was exhausted so went home for a cup of tea and half an hour with my book (the new Lindsey Kelk – I Heart London). I had a shower then spent a good half hour with the biggest wrapping challenge of my life! Details tomorrow when the gift has been given...

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black and red dress – Next Tall
Black leggings – New Look
Zebra print shoes – George at Asda (eBay)
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – Claire’s
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment