Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Outfit: As It Begun

31-07-12c


31-07-12


31-07-12d


July31


NOW Discount Red


So July is ending as it begun. Cold and wet. It was just 9°C when I was driving to work today. I was wishing I’d put a sweater on this morning. Thankfully this dress is quite thick fabric. Let’s hope August can do better weather-wise.

31-07-12b


Last night I went to the Hard Core class again. Last week I didn’t feel as though the class had done much for me. Until Wednesday that was, when I could totally feel it through my abs. So I guess it must have been good and went back again yesterday. Doing that class then Zumba after it means I get home just after 7pm rather than after 8pm. Definitely better and it meant I could start reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl which someone on the WW website recommended. It was only 1p (plus postage) second hand on Amazon so I bought it and am thoroughly enjoying it so far. Plus I think it’s good to change up your workout every now and then to make sure you are still challenged by what you are doing.

Red and white dress – vintage (Sammy and Sid Vintage)
Black top – Long Tall Sally
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment