Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Outfit: Brown and White

01-08-12

01-08-12c


August01


Priceless White


Another day, another vintage dress. At least, I think this one is vintage. It’s polyester and says Made In England on the label, and modern polyester dresses don’t tend to be made in the UK. But I bought it on eBay and it has no store label so I’ll never really know.

01-08-12b


Last night I went to step aerobics and earned myself 7 activity points. Just as well as there’s a chance I could be going out for a meal tonight so I’ll need the extra points if I do go out. When I got home I made a cup of tea and spent the next couple of hours reading the Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl – it’s such a good book.

Brown zig zag print dress – eBay
White tank – River Island
Brown cardi – F+F at Tesco (eBay)
Brown footless tights – New Look
White shoes – Priceless Shoes Silver hoops – gifted
Wooden bangles – gifted
Brown metal bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Wooden heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment