Monday, July 16, 2012

Outfit: Blue Monday and Weekend Recap

16-07-12b


16-07-12e


July16


LK Bennett Sabira


Friday night we went to the young man’s parents’ for tea. We had a delicious homemade steak pie and then spent the evening chatting and reading the papers.

16-07-12c


Saturday morning we were up fairly early as the young man had to take his motorbike for its MOT. My sister and her husband and daughter were coming for lunch so I spent the morning cleaning and tidying the house, and I made some flapjack.

16-07-12


In the afternoon we all went to visit the young man’s parents as his mum was dying to see the baby. My sister and family ended up staying for tea – my promise of homemade pork and apple burgers with homemade chips proved too tempting.

16-07-12d


Sunday I was on Junior Church duty so I got up and went to church. After lunch I washed my car then had a walk up to Boots for a few bits and pieces. When I got home I did the ironing, prepared a hot pot to go in the slow cooker for today’s tea, made a quiche for my lunches today and tomorrow and then made some tea.

Tonight I have Zumba and Body Conditioning at the gym, then it will be home for well deserved sit down I think.

Blue dress – Wallis (charity shop)
Blue tank – Topshop
Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Nude shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
White gold cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £40

No comments:

Post a Comment