Thursday, July 19, 2012

Outfit: Denim Made Smarter

19-07-12


19-07-12j


19-07-12d


July19


LK Bennett Zella navy wedge


Denim doesn’t have to mean jeans and a pencil skirt is a great way to bring the fabric into your working wardrobe. I love this skirt as it’s the perfect length for me and has an unusual fishtail detail on the back. It also has a flat front (it zips at the side) which is fabulous as I find that traditionally fastening denim skirt with a button and fly at the front will bunch up on me.

19-07-12c


19-07-12i


Last night I got busy in the kitchen and grilled some chicken for a pasta salad for my lunch today and tomorrow. Sometimes I get bored with sandwiches every day and so pasta salad is a good way to mix it up a bit. I put in tomatoes, red pepper, chicken and mixed it all up with extra light mayonnaise.

19-07-12b


Tonight is supermarket shop night and I need to make some (more) flapjack too (that stuff is just too delicious!).

Navy blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy and white stripe top – H&M
Denim pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Navy patent leather wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise leather belt – some jeans store years ago
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £39

No comments:

Post a Comment