Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Outfit: Wet Wednesday

18-07-12d


18-07-12c


18-07-12e


July18


Dune back patent2


One of the items in the news yesterday was that the jet stream is set to move north, to where it should be this time of year, and that it was finally set to stop raining. There was much rejoicing in the UK at this news but having looked at the 10 day forecast, it is still set to rain nearly every day next week (though it does look like it will get warmer) so I’ll believe it when I see it.

18-07-12b


Last night I went to step class, then came home and chilled out on the sofa. I read some of OK magazine, then a documentary about family life in the 1960s was on TV which proved interesting so I watched that. Then at 10pm BBC4 were showing a programme about the men’s 100m final in the 1988 Olympics, the one where Ben Johnson tested positive for steroids, was stripped of his gold medal and sent home in disgrace. It was really interesting (I like watching stuff about recent-ish history that I can remember happening – it must have been on Newsround at the time because I can remember hearing about it) but because it was getting late I had to switch it off and go for a shower. I’ll catch the rest of it on the iPlayer tonight.

18-07-12


After wearing leggings yesterday I remember that I have a box full of footless tights, and they are the perfect thing to wear in the dismal ‘summer’ weather. Full leg coverage but bare feet to still look summery.

Teal dress – Florence + Fred at Tesco (charity shop)
Black cami – 3 Suisses
Purple footless tights – c/o Tightsplease
Black patent leather shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Purple necklace – Scope
Purple bangle – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted


Total Est. Cost £52

No comments:

Post a Comment