Saturday, July 07, 2012

Shoe review – Fuel Your Fashion Online



A few weeks ago I was offered a pair of shoes to review from Fuel Your Fashion Online (FYFO). I had heard of neither the website nor the brand of shoes I chose (Marco Tozzi) but the site does carry some more well known names such as Iron Fist, Rocket Dog and Fly London. In addition to shoes they stock clothing and bags, for women, men and children.

Marco Tozzi nude flats


The shoes I went for are nude flats by Marco Tozzi and I’ve worn them a few times now and found them to be very comfortable. They have leather uppers and linings (something I tend to look for these days as I know it will be more comfortable than synthetics) and have something called Anti-Shokk in the heels. The shoes are well made and will be useful for the rest of the ‘summer’ (assuming it ever stops raining) as they are a neutral colour and go with most things in my wardrobe. I like the strap as it keeps them on your feet and the flower is a cute addition to make a basic shoe a little more interesting.

The FYFO site offers free standard delivery on all UK orders and there is also a next day delivery option if you are impatient like me. One thing I didn’t like about the site was how some items had different prices for different sizes (in many cases a size 9 was more expensive than smaller sizes). I questioned why this was and was told that they are a small operation so only buy smaller quantities of the less popular sizes and these therefore cost more from the wholesalers. That is all well and good but would make me think twice about buying an item from there when it was more expensive in my size.

Overall I was impressed with the service from FYFO: the questions I had were answered quickly, the shoes were dispatched as soon as I had chosen them and arrived promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend you take a look at the site when you are next in the market for branded shoes or clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment