Thursday, August 16, 2012

Outfit: Colour Blocking

16-08-12

16-08-12d

August16

16-08-12h

I love pairing bright colours together and was reminded to wear my red jeans again by a colleague in orange jeans earlier in the week. I couldn’t find the navy top I was planning to wear so went for the bright blue instead.

16-08-12b

We had a lovely meal last night and it was good to spend some time with my parents. I even indulged in dessert but the young man ate half of it which I was glad about as it saved me the WW points. We went home for a cup of tea after we’d eaten.

16-08-12c

Today is my last day at work for this week as I have tomorrow booked off. Hoorah for long weekends!

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue tank – Topshop
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins
Leopard print flats – George at Asda
Silver bangle – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £28

No comments:

Post a Comment