Thursday, August 16, 2012

Outfit: Warm Wednesday

15-08-12c

15-08-12f

NL Blue

I didn’t get chance to post yesterday! So here’s a catch up.

15-08-12b

As the forecast was for it to be warm again yesterday I decided to leave the wide leg trousers for a cooler day and wear a skirt whilst I had the chance. This outfit is loosely based on something that appeared in the September issue of Lucky magazine. It was shown with jeans in the magazine and as we were going out last night (just to the local pub for tea with my parents) it was an easy transition to put jeans on later. I also switched to flats. My mom and I were supposed to be popping to Ikea before the pub, but it was pouring with rain by 4.30pm so we decided it was too wet and had a cup of tea in the conservatory instead.

15-08-12e

Does anyone else feel cheated by this year’s crop of September issues by the way? I love to get a big fat magazine this time of year but the ones that have dropped through my door so far have been a bit disappointingly thin. I had to buy Vogue (which is properly chunky) to make up for it!

15-08-12d

Tuesday night was step class and our usual teacher was away so we got the guy who fills in when regular staff are off. It is supposed to be basic step, but this was definitely more advanced than most of us are used to. It was a great workout though and it’s nice to change things up once in a while.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Black top – Zara
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £77

No comments:

Post a Comment