Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Outfit: Dress Shirt

04-09-12

04-09-12b

04-09-12d

September04

LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps

I’m wearing my denim (chambray? I’m not sure the fabric is soft or light enough to be chambray really) dress as a shirt today. It’s years since I owned a denim shirt. I had an oversize Petroleum (remember that label?!) one when I was about 18, and then a little fitted dark denim shirt from Gap about 10 years or so ago. I’m not sure what happened to that but I do remember one of the press studs flicking off when I was ironing it once and having to sew it back on the best I could. Anyway, there’s nothing like making your clothes work hard and repurposing dresses as skirts or tops is a great way to do that. Plus, it means I didn’t need an underskirt with this (fairly thin) jersey skirt.

04-09-12c

Last night I went to the gym for HardCORE then Zumba. My usual Monday night routine. I made the young man a healthy fry up for his tea then we watched a bit of TV.

Denim dress (worn as a shirt) – Debenhams
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Nude and black shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Black and silver bracelets – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £22

1 comment:

  1. This is so daring.

    I L O V E IT!

    WHERE DO YOu get your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete