Monday, September 03, 2012

Outfit: Striking

03-09-12

03-09-12c

03-09-12d

September03

Jones Bootmaker red suede flats

I put on the shirt and trousers this morning and it wasn’t very ‘me’. Especially with the flats. I added the scarf – much better. It’s amazing how one simple accessory can transform an outfit. On reflection I think it looks better without the knit jacket, but I needed the extra layer this morning. The post title came from my colleague who just said that today’s outfit was striking.

03-09-12b

So I’m back to work today. And of course the forecast is for wall to wall sunshine for the next fortnight or so. Of course it is! Having spent the best part of last week freezing cold I was so ready to embrace the autumn and now it looks as though summer may have actually arrived. Not that I’m complaining mind, it will give me a chance to wear some of my summery shoes for a last time. 

White and black stripe shirt – Next
Black trousers – Next Tall
Black and cream knit jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Red suede flats – Jones The Bootmaker
Black studded belt – free with some trousers
Scarf – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment