Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #61 and Sequins For Day

25-09-12


25-09-12d


Barratts Patent


It was still raining this morning so faux patent leather boots were clearly the way to go to stay warm and dry. I decided to wear one of my more interesting tops layered up for the chilly weather and the bonus is that is has sequins on it. Sometimes a girl just needs a little sparkle in her life, you know?

25-09-12b


These boots were bought in the Barratts sale about 3 or 4 winters ago and have served me well ever since. They hit slightly higher up on my legs than most of my boots which is something I always struggle with being so tall – you can get the right size in the foot but they never seem to compensate for longer leg length.

25-09-12c


Last night I went to Zumba then got home to find that our friends from Australia had stopped by to say farewell as they fly home later this week. It was lovely to see them again before they go back. I had my tea then made the lunches for today and settled down to watch Mythbusters.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey/blue top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black top – Next Tall (eBay)
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Purple tights – Tesco
Black boots – Barratts
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £75

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are perfect knee high height for you. Do you still have those two toned black and brown ones from Asos? Those were a nice height too.

    ReplyDelete