Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #62 and a New Pair of Tights

26-09-12


26-09-12d


September26


FaithMary


It finally stopped raining in the early hours of this morning, having not let up since sometime on Sunday afternoon. I was still playing it safe and wearing boots today though. Plus it gave me chance to save another pair.

26-09-12b


I went to step class last night at the gym and I had just got home and put the kettle on when a couple of our friends called round. I made tea for everyone and we had a lovely evening chatting with them.

26-09-12c


These boots were bought in the Faith sale back in about 2005 or 2006, and they have my favourite detailing: buttons! The tights are from H&M and I got them back in August when I was in Birmingham. I decided it was chilly enough to wear them (they’re a thickish cotton mix) after all the wind and rain we’ve had this week. I spotted the same ones in a burgundy colour on Saturday and am tempted to get those next time I’m in an H&M store.

Beige knit dress – Bay Trading
Teal top – H&M
Teal tights – H&M
Brown leather boots – Faith
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal ring – New Look

Total Est. Cost £44

2 comments:

  1. I wondered how you were getting on up there. I watched the mighty Leeds on Sky last night and the rain didn't let up all match. I have friends in Co.Durham and a few left in Leeds from when I was at uni and they just aren't leaving the house! In contrast it's been sunny but cool down here the last two days. I have a tunic that colour that I haven't worn yet, might need to break it out. Thanks for the reminder :-)

    Louise
    whatlouwore365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer color scheme - loving it. When it gets under a 100 here I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete