Thursday, October 11, 2012

Outfit: Another Day, Another Knit Dress

11-10-12


11-10-12d


October11


Dune back patent2


Yep, what it says up there. I find knit dresses to be a winter wardrobe staple and I own 3 of them, I think. This one was from Long Tall Sally about 6 years ago and comes out every year thanks to its long sleeve, very sensible length and modest neckline.

11-10-12b


I teamed it with some lovely cosy H&M tights (and was pleased to find the exact same pair in burgundy in Primark for just £3 when H&M are asking, if I remember correctly, £9.99 for them) and added my brightly coloured H&M scarf for warmth. That this is fast becoming my signature piece I think!

11-10-12c


Last night I went to the first half of the drama group rehearsal, had a cup of tea in the break then headed home. I was glad I had as I’d not been sat on the sofa 15 minutes when the phone rang and it was my friend S. We had a lovely catch up and then it was time for bed.

Black knit dress – Long Tall Sally
Teal tights – H&M
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Black patent leather shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £104

No comments:

Post a Comment