Friday, October 12, 2012

Outfit: Burgundy Oxblood Jeans

12-10-12b


12-10-12


12-10-12d


October12


Next black & cream


I have been searching all over for a pair of burgundy trousers that were a) long enough and b) the right shade of red (ie. not too purple). I initially wanted cords but nowhere is doing a pair that match both my criteria (the LTS ones I sent for were lovely but a bit too purpley/pink). I thought I’d found a gem at River Island but they were cut incredibly small and as their website doesn’t do exchanges (what’s that about River Island?! I’m not paying a second lot of postage just because you can’t keep your sizing consistent) and my local store doesn’t carry the long lengths (huh?) I returned them to the store and looked elsewhere. I found this pair in the tall range at Dorothy Perkins and they are the perfect shade of dark red and lovely and long in the leg. They were also cheaper – score!

12-10-12c


Anyway, it’s Friday so hurrah!

Black and cream knit jacket – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Black roll neck top – Long Tall Sally
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Cream and silver bead cluster necklace – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

No comments:

Post a Comment