Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Outfit: Rainy Tuesday and Oxblood Tights

16-10-12


16-10-12c


October16


Miss Sixty Jaiden 2


It was cold and wet out today. I wore my peep toe booties in spite of the weather though as I knew I could change into the flat boots I keep by my desk if I needed to go out at all.

These tights are from Primark and despite being a £3 bargain, tall girls beware: they don’t stretch out too well length ways. The back of the packet said they were OK for heights up to 5’10” but they’re not easy to pull up. I am hoping they will be better after a wash (and a stretch out whilst they’re wet).

16-10-12b


Last night was HardCORE and Zumba at the gym, then I went home and ate my tea, then watched Mythbusters with the young man. A new book arrived from Amazon yesterday: Shopping With The Enemy by Carmen Reid. It’s the latest in the series of Annie Valentine books, which I love. So I spent the rest of the evening on the sofa with my nose buried in that. I do love getting into a good book.

Black cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Black and white stripe polo neck – Uniqlo (charity shop)
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Burgundy tights – Primark
Black booties – Miss Sixty (eBay)
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment