Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outfit: Wednesday

17-10-12


17-10-12b


17-10-12e


October17


Georgia Rose red booties


Red accents today, with a chambray shirt dress. I went for grey tights rather than black as I think black can spoil the look sometimes. Plus, I like grey as a neutral and it can be very underrated. The sweater is this season’s Long Tall Sally and once again they have put buttons on the sleeves. I love buttons!

17-10-12c


17-10-12d


Last night I went to step class at the gym and then came home and we watched Mythbusters again. They were trying to build a death-ray which would set things on fire and it was awesome! I finished my book (I told you I like to read if I have a good book) and then it was time for bed.

Red polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Denim/chambray dress – Debenhams
Grey ribbed tights – H&M
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Red belt – mall market stall
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment