Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #65 and Some Very Blue Tights

02-10-12b


02-10-12c


October02


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


It’s October so furry boots are acceptable now, right? I knew I wanted to wear these boots and this dress so I got them out last night and had a look in my coloured tights box to see what colour to put with them. The blue tights just jumped out at me (well they would, look how bright they are!) as I don’t wear them very often.

02-10-12


Last night I went to the gym, got home and ate my tea, made the lunches for today, wrapped my eBay sales and counted up my loose change to take to the bank (I save in a jar any coins smaller than £1, plus any £2 coins I get in another money box) whilst watching Mythbusters.

I’m motoring through my shoe saves now that it’s boot weather, aren’t I? I’ve got fewer than 15 pairs left to save and until sometime in March (22nd was it? I can’t remember when I started this!) to save them. Should be perfectly doable. These booties came c/o Deichmann Shoes last Christmas. I love them, but can only wear them in the winter months because of that fabulous faux fur trim. And they have buttons on the sides too! Doubly awesome!

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall (eBay)
Blue tights – Accessorize(?)
Black faux suede booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Black studded belt – free with a pair of trousers
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £20

No comments:

Post a Comment