Sunday, October 14, 2012

Outfit: Sunday

14-10-12


14-10-12d


Georgia Rose tan boots


I made scrambled eggs on Sunday morning and then the young man went out to play on his trials bike. I made another batch of buns for the charity coffee morning we are having at work tomorrow. I then cleaned the kitchen and did some vacuuming.

14-10-12b


After lunch we took a walk to visit the young man’s aunty. It was a lovely sunny day and there was even a frost in the morning. We weren’t up until around 9am and the frost was still lingering even though the sun was out. Proper autumn weather.

14-10-12c


I roasted a joint of gammon for tea which was delicious, then I ironed and made a hot pot for Monday’s tea. Finally I sat down and watched Kevin’s Man Made House.

Teal polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Check shirt – Primark
Jeans – Topshop Tall (Manly op shop)
Tan boots – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment