Friday, October 26, 2012

Outfits: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #70 and We’re Dressed The Same

26-10-12


26-10-12f


October26


Priceless grey over knee


My colleague and I were both dressed the same today. It had to happen eventually: it’s been years since I worked in an office with so many women but our numbers have been steadily increasing over the past year and we’re all around the same age so it I guess it was inevitable. She was in a grey top and burgundy pants too, so not exactly alike, but enough for us to get some comments when we stood side by side.

26-10-12b


I really like wearing a shirt under a polo neck like this. It not only adds another layer, but it adds a layer you can see. Not like just putting a long sleeve t underneath your sweater. It adds a bit of interest.

26-10-12c


Remember how I said yesterday that the temperature was set to nose dive today? Well nosedive it did and it was just 4°C when I left home this morning, 3°C when I got to work. The little snowflake symbol came on in my car for the second ever time since I’ve had it!

26-10-12d


Last night I tried out a new recipe and made toad in the hole for tea. It’s a recipe from the fabulous Food, Fork and Good blog and has onions baked into the batter of the Yorkshire pudding. I added some apple too which was a nice addition and all it needed was a bit of gravy to accompany it. I did replace ¼ of the flour with oatbran and used Quorn sausages for myself to make it a bit healthier but it was still delicious. After tea I did the Tesco shop then had a cuppa and watched Mythbusters. I read some more of my Shania Twain book and then it was time for bed.

26-10-12e


These boots were bought from Priceless Shoes around 4 or 5 years ago. They are faux suede (of course, being from Priceless and all) and I usually wear them turned up so they’re over the knee, but I decided to wear them turned down today for a change. I’m sure they’ll get many more outings at their full height before the winter is out.

Grey polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Chambray shirt – H&M
Burgundy jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey boots – Priceless Shoes
Silver earrings – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)

Total Est. Cost £97

4 comments:

  1. Was your co-worker in boots as well? I am always amazed at how nice your Priceless shoes are given their low cost. This is a fantastic outfit today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a day for matching outfits, we had our monthly dress down day, and me and my favourite colleague both wore blue skinnies, grey jumpers and long black boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wilco: She wasn't, no. But thank you and yes, you have to choose carefully in Priceless but there are some gems to be had.

    Tat: LOL! It's bound to happen eventually when you've worked with someone a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you. Thank you and looking for more posts

    ReplyDelete