Thursday, November 08, 2012

Outfit: Faux Fur Thursday

08-11-12


08-11-12d


November08


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


I need to make sure I wear these booties as much as I can now that it’s winter. They’re only really appropriate in the colder months of the year so I need to make the most of them whilst I can.

08-11-12b


08-11-12c


Last night was quite a busy one. I took my car for new tyres fitting, went into the village to the post office, went home, went back to collect my car then went home and had some tea. I met a friend for a coffee, then went home and phoned another friend. Then I went down to our local pub and picked up the young man and two friends he’d had tea with. We all went back to our house for a cup of tea.

Lilac cardi – Pilot Outlet
Black dress – H&M
Purple tights – Tesco?
Black booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Black belt – local boutique
Silver earrings – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £61

No comments:

Post a Comment