Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Outfit: Purple and Black

07-11-12


07-11-12d


November07


LK Bennett Madox wedge


It’s just occurred to me typing the title that those are the colours of a bruise! I just liked the combo of the skirt and top when I got dressed, I didn’t think any further than that about it.

07-11-12b


07-11-12c


Last night I went to step class then came home and watched Mythbusters. I took a shower then read some more of my book, then it was time for bed. Tuesday nights are just not that exciting.

Purple sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – H&M
Turquoise wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Purple beads – gifted
Black leather belt – local boutique
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £64

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Always like (English) women on wedges. They should have been much higher though. ;-) Oh, and in my opinion they should really be worn as a Summer's thing only, so never with tights.

    ReplyDelete